Your money doesn’t just help our staff and volunteers support older people to be more independent, it also helps us educate the public, raise awareness, lobby government for change, and improve the wellbeing of older people in Conwy and Denbighshire.
Your donations can help us continue our work in many ways.
A donation of:
- £10 will pay for 1 hour of telephone support from our free Information & Advice service.
- £25 will pay for an advisor to make a home visit to a vulnerable older person.
- £50 will pay for our team to hold a 2-hour advice session in a village hall or community centre.
- £75 will pay the cost of printing & postage for almost 100 newsletters.
- £100 will help towards training and supporting our volunteers.
We are grateful for any contribution that you can make.