Age Connects North Wales Central shares the Commission’s goals of raising awareness of the scale and impact of the ageism faced by older people every single day.
Living long into later life should appeal to everyone, but sadly the reality is that negative stereotypes are still commonplace.
Age Connects North Wales Central contributes to the idea of a society where older people are respected and enabled to meet their aspirations.
Join with us and help to tackle these ageist attitudes
Here at Age Connects North Wales Central, we pledge to tackle ageism by:
· Speaking out against ageist attitudes and being positive
· Supporting opportunities for older people to engage in all aspects of community life
· Supporting older people to maintain their independence and wellbeing
· Creating opportunities for older people and younger people to integrate.
· Supporting appropriate activities to help maintain well being