If you need to make a Will or would like to amend your existing Will to reflect your legacy wishes, we are able to put you in contact with our preferred providers of legal services. Suggested wording:
‘I give the sum of £_____ [or a specified item] to Age Connects North Wales Central, 15 Bridge Street, Denbigh, LL16 3LF (registered charity number 1154403) for its general charitable purposes. I further direct that the receipt of the Chief Executive or other authorised officer of the said charity shall be a full and sufficient discharge for the said gift’
In these times of austerity, we sometimes struggle to keep services running and are increasingly dependent on donations.
If you feel you have received a good service from us and you, or your friends or relatives, would like to support us financially, there are a number of ways you can contribute and help make a real difference to the lives of older people in our area.
- A £10 donation will pay for 1 hours telephone support from our free information and advice line
- A £25 donation will pay for an advisor / support worker to make a home visit to a vulnerable older person
- A £50 donation will pay for our volunteer welfare advice team to hold a 2 hour advice session in a local town or village
- A £100 donation will help towards training volunteers in our care home services.
There are a number of ways to make your donation:
- Post: simply send a cheque made payable to Age Connects North Wales Central to our contact address.
- Text: simply text ACNW10 £xx to 70070, where xx is the amount you want to donate in whole pounds; for example to donate £15, you would write the text ACNW10 £15 and send to 70070. The donation will be added to your mobile phone bill.
You can further enhance this donation by opting in to Gift Aid*; you will receive a follow-up text inviting you to do this.
- Bank: you can make a one-off payment or, if you want to support us on a regular basis, set up a standing order. Our bank details are:
Account name: Age Connects North Wales Central; Sort code: 20-25-76; Account no: 40231835.
- Online via our JustGiving or Virgin Money pages. Don’t forget Gift Aid*.
- Legacies: remember us in your Will.
* Gift Aid: If you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid allows the tax you paid on the amount donated to be claimed back and added to the donation. That’s an extra 25p for every pound you donate at no extra cost to you; for example, a donation of £15 would become £18.75.
You can also support us by becoming a member of the organisation. Subscriptions are currently £10 for individuals, £12 for couples and £15 for organisations. This gives you the right to vote at Annual General Meetings and you will be eligible for the following discounts:
- 10% off Nail Cutting services;
- 10% off Paper Pals service.
You will also have free entry into our annual prize draw!
Please contact us for further details.